Rabu, 28 Mac 2012

three day

3 days ago i felt it going complicated ... i don't no matter it is .... i can't the real answer what gong on me n him i know he is really miss me.... i know everything about his felt to me . but sometimes he does understand me . why are he always asking me the question that i can't answer it . and sometime he always judge me . I know sometime can't control my emotional . but how come you said that i don't want to see you . 3 days dear u always said the same thing . today i ask u a question did you think am i a your close friend weather i am a your girlfriend ?? yes u answer me the true answer i appreciate it .
but sometimes also need u as my close friend as my special ear but u does not be like that . sometime i always need your support but u can't give me that . u just mention my weakness dear can u give me some support that come from your deeply heart dear? you know how much i love you . at the same times u always said that u wont to hear my voice . but do u know its are happened to me . u said u miss me but your voice too difficult for me to analysis it . dear i am afraid to lose you do u know it ? u look different

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan