Selasa, 20 September 2011

when he smile

hey there look at him.. he's smile , he looked so happy
what are he doing at there..he looked so fun
i miss him so much...
lame da x jumpe MR keding hamir sebulan da.. arrgghhh rindu sgt kat dye
ari uw dye majok hhehe ( sorry b syg x sengaje)
dye majok sbb miss apple x balik JB sorry b i have to join that program..
after that this 2 week and may be next month or more to month i can't back to JB my lecture gave me a lot of assignment to cover up all my test ..
and my final exam on this november ...
i hope you understood it as well as u know k dear..
I was not intentionally
if i can't meet you ..
as you known you knw my problem right ???
hurm b really , i miss u so much 
full of my heart just you in my mine ( wah berkarat da jiwmg miss apple)
but it serious i really miss you dear 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan