Rabu, 19 September 2012

indah nya rancangan Nya


BUSINESS ETHIC , BUSINESS STATISTIC , BUSINESS LAW , MARKETING MANAGEMENT , MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING and last but not list is CONSUMER BEHAVIOR .

This my responsibility as a student that take a lot off subject about business , and now I was in second year at first semester . The complex subject among all subject is MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING . 
kalau hampa x datang kelas mang rabak lah hampa nk jawab soalan tutorial (how cruel is it).

BUSINESS ETHIC , CONSUMER BEHAVIOR AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT actually the same thing that is how environment react to us , how us can connect and build relationship with consumer and find out what their want . How u control your self as a business people . and so on . 

and the best subject that must get A+ is BUSINESS STATISTIC a lot of tactic and trick question , a lot of problem question a lot of number a lot of using calculator and once U get the answer u will feel
"I BELIEVE I CAN FLY YEAHHH" and this subject will make u the best DHA reaction activity in ur brain . For me actually this is the deep ADD MATH subject .

and don't forget to leave ur pray for me ... I will make sure my pointer will rise AMEN



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan